Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Babies having Babies


I am very sad to report that the rumors are true. Miss Jamie Lynn Spears is "preggers" aka knocked up. She finally confirmed in her sit down with OK! Magazine.
She says :
"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Spears says. "I was in complete and
total shock and so was he."
"As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," Spears said. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."
Well I found this very sad because she is only 16 and under any other situation she would be in trouble she has alittle money and is going to be okay i guess. I wonder whats going to happen to her show Zoey 101.... which was bring her alittle cash... i am sure the Nick is not feeling this one bit.

No comments: