Saturday, May 3, 2008

JUICYGRLXP BLOG DOS

I need anger manegment. I need more outlets for my anger. I get so mad sometimes and I can't help but act dramaticly. I need to dance more that gets me relaxed and calm .
I am a very happy person most of the time but I am like a time bomb.... If 1 little thing I don't like happens to me I jump of the deep end. I know some of it is Teenage Hormones but rest is just my personality. I am overly sensitve things effect me diffrently. I don't watch the news anymore because I would get overly upset over what was going on. Its hard to watch like shows like (48 hours mystery, 20/20, I survived) because I just take on the sadness of the people and it hurts me and I cry.
Its even gotten hard to watch Greys Anatomy ( I cry every episode).

DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM A SUPPA HAPPY PERSON MOST OF THE TIME BUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND THINGS MAKE ME POP OFF AND ITS SO WEIRD. I BECOME A PERSON I DON'T KNOW AT ALL.

I admit I am the happiest I have been in years I have a great Boyfriend and great BEst Friends. THey hold me down and they love me for who I am and I can't say how much I apreicate them. I am so happy little over a year ago I decided that it was time for a change and I wasn't going to let people get in the way of who I am anymore. These bitches thought they were going to get a rise out of me but no you didn't. I Have one thing to say FUCK YOU HATERS!! Yes things had to change and yess it was super hard at the time but I thank God every day for the life I have now. I also thank him for letting me get rid of the bad energy in my life that was there before. I Have ways to go with anger but thats just me. I love my I don't care what you think aditude. OKay I AM RANTING SORRY!!

I thought hey why not share this with my readers so don't say I never told you anything.


Xx loVE, JUICYGrlXp

No comments: