Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hot as Ice



Well I bought the cd. Yes I know not cool but its better than what i thought it was going to be but that doesn't mean it was good. All the songs seem like its not her singing. It is very computerized sounding. I have to admit the best song on there is Why Should I Be Sad. She is talking about K-Fed in it. I like it. The Cd is very dancy....believe me there will be a bunch of dance teams busting a move to this one. Oh and Hot as Ice sounds like mabe she got her little sister to sing this one because her voice sounds so high pitch and almost child like. Well I guess it has a good dance beat but the lyrics are pretty bad. I say go check it for yourself. This is a former like own every britney cd fan right here so some people may react diffrently.

No comments: