Saturday, November 10, 2007

Skinny Jeans



















Skinny Jeans are taking over the world. I mean at school its like our motto is "wear skiny or go home". I believe in my heart I was peer preasured into buying my first pair of skinny jeans. I felt really "uncool" without them. You never understand the skinny jean until you try a pair on. At first glance the skinny jean seems it is only for the super model skinny girl and in some extreme cases it is. It fits the leg so nice and gives you this model look and alittle confidence to boot.They make you look long and gives you alittle inspiration like you are Audrey Hepburn in that gap comercial. What really looks nice as pictured in the picture are some pumps and skninny jeans. I really believe that every girl must have a pair because they change your life . You can't just have one pair you have to have more than one and in diffrent colars and fabrics...don't just limit yourself to jean.

Here is alitle background knowledge of the skinny jean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinny_jeans

WARNING
sadly the skinny jean is not for everyone. I am sorry fat asses you can't wear them. There are plently of jeans out there that are good for you but the skinny jean is not for you. Curves can work for the skinny jean but not a whole lot. I say this from witnessing the horrible effect of the skinny jean on this fat chick thats at my schoool. I really wish it worked but it doesn't so just don't try. Promise me you won't try!

Think of it this way its called skinny jeans for a reason.

No comments: